Good 2 Know - Healthy Living & Prevention in El Paso
It is now 2020 and the new year is perfect time to get moving, eat better and lighten up - both emotionally and physically, and we are proud to kick off Good2knowElPaso.org. Our new health, wellness and prevention blog will bring you bite sized tips (one a day in fact) to help you lead your best, healthiest life.
Every day will be dedicated to a different aspect of wellness:
- On Monday, we share top news and the latest intel from around the world that may affect your health.
- Every Tuesday we will get your blood pumping with simple, low impact physical activities – some of which you may be able to do right from the comfort of your favorite chair or office space.
- Wednesday finds us in the kitchen or restaurant digging up helpful nutritional nuggets that will be easy to incorporate into your diet.
- Thursday, we take you down a road less traveled as we explore complementary therapies and healthy alternatives for you to consider on your wellness journey.
- Next up, we offer Inspired Friday, the day we set aside for spirituality and soul lifting ideas as we stand on the threshold of the weekend.
- On Saturday, we will get in touch with our feelings as we uncover emotional health topics.
- Finally, we take a break from the daily grind and offer our version of Sunday Funday – humorous anecdotes, jokes and quotes that are designed to help us face the coming week with a wink and a smile.
So, join us, won’t you? Start your free subscription today and we will make sure to share with you all that is Good2knowelpaso!
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Apr 06, 2020
- 2 min read
An international team led by University of British Columbia researcher Dr. Josef Penninger has found a trial drug that effectively blocks the...Read More
Patty Tiscareño is the Executive Director of the Rio Grande Cancer Foundation, a public charity which has been in existence in El Paso since ...View
Ted’s forte is creativity. Owner and publisher of Snappy Publishing, Ted has been involved with the Rio Grande Cancer Foundation for 15 plus ...View