Good 2 Know - Healthy Living & Prevention in El Paso
Welcome to Good2knowElPaso.org. Our new health, wellness and prevention blog will bring you bite sized tips (one a day in fact) to help you lead your best, healthiest life...
Every day will be dedicated to a different aspect of wellness:
- On Monday, we share top news and the latest intel from around the world that may affect your health.
- Every Tuesday we will get your blood pumping with simple, low impact physical activities – some of which you may be able to do right from the comfort of your favorite chair or office space.
- Wednesday finds us in the kitchen or restaurant digging up helpful nutritional nuggets that will be easy to incorporate into your diet.
- Thursday, we take you down a road less traveled as we explore complementary therapies and healthy alternatives for you to consider on your wellness journey.
- Next up, we offer Inspired Friday, the day we set aside for spirituality and soul lifting ideas as we stand on the threshold of the weekend.
- On Saturday, we will get in touch with our feelings as we uncover emotional health topics.
- Finally, we take a break from the daily grind and offer our version of Sunday Funday – humorous anecdotes, jokes and quotes that are designed to help us face the coming week with a wink and a smile.
Learn all that is Good2Know! Start your free subscription today and we will make sure to share with you all that is Good2knowelpaso!
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Feb 17, 2024
- 2 min read
Long-term exposure to stress has long been known to increase risk for cardiovascular disease. A study in the September 2022 issue of SSM-Popu...Read More
- Jan 29, 2024
- 1 min read
By 2060, according to the Alzheimer's Association, nearly one in four Americans will be in an age bracket at elevated risk of cognitive decli...Read More
Carol Henry Bohle
Carol is the Executive Director of the Rio Grande Cancer Foundation. Carol has previously served as the Executive Director of the El Paso Coa...View
Owner and publisher of Snappy Publishing, LLC, Ted has worked with the Rio Grande Cancer Foundation for over 15 years as the editorial a...View