Good 2 Know - Healthy Living & Prevention in El Paso
Welcome to Good2knowElPaso.org. Our new health, wellness and prevention blog will bring you bite sized tips (one a day in fact) to help you lead your best, healthiest life...
Every day will be dedicated to a different aspect of wellness:
- On Monday, we share top news and the latest intel from around the world that may affect your health.
- Every Tuesday we will get your blood pumping with simple, low impact physical activities – some of which you may be able to do right from the comfort of your favorite chair or office space.
- Wednesday finds us in the kitchen or restaurant digging up helpful nutritional nuggets that will be easy to incorporate into your diet.
- Thursday, we take you down a road less traveled as we explore complementary therapies and healthy alternatives for you to consider on your wellness journey.
- Next up, we offer Inspired Friday, the day we set aside for spirituality and soul lifting ideas as we stand on the threshold of the weekend.
- On Saturday, we will get in touch with our feelings as we uncover emotional health topics.
- Finally, we take a break from the daily grind and offer our version of Sunday Funday – humorous anecdotes, jokes and quotes that are designed to help us face the coming week with a wink and a smile.
Learn all that is Good2Know! Start your free subscription today and we will make sure to share with you all that is Good2knowelpaso!
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Jul 25, 2022
- 2 min read
Adding immunotherapy to standard anti-rejection medication could change the lives of thousands of kidney transplant patients with incurable cance...Read More
Carol Henry Bohle
Carol is the Executive Director of the Rio Grande Cancer Foundation. Carol has previously served as the Executive Director of the El Paso Coa...View
Owner and publisher of Snappy Publishing, LLC, Ted has worked with the Rio Grande Cancer Foundation for over 15 years as the editorial a...View